c180 coupe style edition

c180 coupe style edition

Postby rabid » Mon Nov 05, 2012 10:33 am

hi kakis!

i went down to c and c yesterday. test drove the above and now i am in love1 handles well, accel more than sufficient and quite well specced too.

giving this a serious thought so posting here to seek some opinions.
just throw up some considerations for discussion:

currently driving a 2010 sep c180 cgi sedan, everything is good about this car, problem free, good drive.. but just that backside itchy.
- how much can i reasonably fetch for this car. see sgcarmart, similar cars asking close to 150k..
- delivery for the coupe is in march 2013 now.. so i should buy first and sell later? (since COE is going up with quota cut!) but i a bit hesitant to hold on to my car and commit to a new one leh.

as for changing for sedan to coupe, i prob wun need a 4 door till 2 yrs later :-))

now the new coupe is $185,888 with service credits.
a used 1 yr old asking $180,888, to me thats a no brainer. until i saw the OMV- the 1.6T style edition has omv of 33k. whereas the older 1.8T version is close to 42 k.
supposing I go for the used one- what do u guys reckon is a reasonable price to close the deal? i am thinking 160K +/-?

weighing out the pros and cons.. or should I just keep my current car since its all good? :sstars:
rabid
Kopi Gao

Re: c180 coupe style edition

Postby Arshavin » Mon Nov 05, 2012 1:40 pm

Are u driving for 10 years ? If not get the new coupe as better resale value.

Go for the 193,888k coupe. As the leather is geniuous.
Arshavin
Cappuccino

Return to Mercedes C Class