In-car Camera Problem! Lai lai!

The Sky is the Limit, so is the Depth of your Wallet

In-car Camera Problem! Lai lai!

Postby Happyyoungman » Wed Oct 03, 2012 10:55 am

Of late, the sexy voice on my Blackvue 400G HD has been asking me to remove the SD card - way too hot. it has become more frequent - a simple trip nowadays would involve having to unplug the camera unit. And then of course that would defeat the purpose of having a camera if it's unplugged while i am on the roads, right?

So now got two options:
1. repair - mine is "PI" one so no point go to the distributor. will kena /carrot or kena /reject
2. buy new one. got any recommendations, brothers, sisters and babywaffle? I like the blackvue 400G HD's shape - un-intrusive and stylish. I don't really want to get one with the screen out - makes the dash a bit busy.

Gam siah many many in advance!
Jean Danker is a guy!!
Happyyoungman
Kopi C

Re: In-car Camera Problem! Lai lai!

Postby kepiting1sg » Wed Oct 03, 2012 11:26 am

Happyyoungman wrote:Of late, the sexy voice on my Blackvue 400G HD has been asking me to remove the SD card - way too hot. it has become more frequent - a simple trip nowadays would involve having to unplug the camera unit. And then of course that would defeat the purpose of having a camera if it's unplugged while i am on the roads, right?

So now got two options:
1. repair - mine is "PI" one so no point go to the distributor. will kena /carrot or kena /reject
2. buy new one. got any recommendations, brothers, sisters and babywaffle? I like the blackvue 400G HD's shape - un-intrusive and stylish. I don't really want to get one with the screen out - makes the dash a bit busy.

Gam siah many many in advance!

If U ignore the "Check Your SD Card!" after sometime it will reboot again and becomes OK again. Once in awhile the same problem will come back again.
2 things you can do!
a. Ignore it
b. Reformat the card with the Pittasoft SD Formatter (Full Erase & Overwrite) and run the firmware again

If U wanna ditch your DR400G HD, there's a new Version II available now DR400G HDII!
If U do not mind a lower resolution, then go for the DR380G HD

http://www.blackvue.com.sg/products.html
kepiting1sg

Postby SUPERVIRUS » Wed Oct 03, 2012 11:28 am

Check this out...viewtopic.php?f=52&t=412
SUPERVIRUS

Postby Happyyoungman » Wed Oct 03, 2012 2:47 pm

wah the two high-hands come out of woodwork to offer pearls of wisdom! SWEE!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
Jean Danker is a guy!!
Happyyoungman
Kopi C

Postby NW3939 » Wed Oct 03, 2012 3:29 pm

Happyyoungman wrote:wah the two high-hands come out of woodwork to offer pearls of wisdom! SWEE!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

...because they want you to remain a Happyyoungman mah :lol: :rolf:
The Best or Nothing...

MercKaki NW3939

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
NW3939
Blue Mountain

Postby Yapst6543 » Wed Oct 03, 2012 6:40 pm

Mine already with the agent for 3 weeks liao......
:crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby:
MercKaki YapST
Yapst6543
Blue Mountain

Postby AP68 » Wed Oct 03, 2012 11:43 pm

Happyyoungman wrote:wah the two high-hands come out of woodwork to offer pearls of wisdom! SWEE!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Your face big mah. :1grin:
Merckaki AP68
AP68
Espresso

Postby Happyyoungman » Thu Oct 04, 2012 10:31 am

sigh. some ccb splashed coke onto my car two nights ago. couldnt capture on camera cos i had taken the sd card out to reformat, and didn't go back to the car to reinstall it.

:alisover:
Jean Danker is a guy!!
Happyyoungman
Kopi C

Postby NW3939 » Thu Oct 04, 2012 11:06 am

i had the Blackvue 400HD previously and has been giving me many problems...finally i switched to ITB100 about few months ago and i am still very please with it... :thumbsup:

it takes only 5~10 seconds to reformat your SDcard (not microSD hor) and best of all...is all done on the unit itself just by pressing a button...no need to plug into you computer :1grin:
The Best or Nothing...

MercKaki NW3939

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
NW3939
Blue Mountain

Postby NW3939 » Thu Oct 04, 2012 11:08 am

Oh ya I forgot...you can use your existing wiring setup if you swith from Blackvue to ITB100...just replace to camera holder and that's it :yaah:
The Best or Nothing...

MercKaki NW3939

NW3939
Blue Mountain

Next

Return to Other Modifications