Reverse Camera with Calibrated Trajectory Lines.

Moderator: hannson

Reverse Camera with Calibrated Trajectory Lines.

Postby hannson » Sun Dec 16, 2012 9:22 pm

For those of you with reverse camera fitted by our dealers, you may have already noticed that the camera's position is off-center...

The question is .. how far OFF are we?

Well, with our trajectory lines solution, we are able to calibrate the lines to modify the left/right border positions... to align the correct positions...

This is how it looks like for the W204 with the C&C camera...

here's the Video of the Trajectory Lines in ACTION :)

Custom tuning Performance ECU (Direct ECU and Piggyback) since 2003. Original & Aftermarket Aesthetic, Multimedia & Performance Parts.
Doctor.Hannson@gmail.com :: Whatsapp/SMS/call: +6582988648 :: Http://www.facebook.com/Doctor.Hannson
hannson
Kopi Gao

Re: Reverse Camera with Calibrated Trajectory Lines.

Postby NW3939 » Sun Dec 23, 2012 7:51 pm

Dr Hannson...my current reverse camera has no trajectory lines...how can it be incorporated that into my current Audio 20 within having to change to whole set-up? ... :1huh:
The Best or Nothing...

MercKaki NW3939

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
NW3939
Blue Mountain

Postby hannson » Tue Dec 25, 2012 5:59 am

NW3939 wrote:Dr Hannson...my current reverse camera has no trajectory lines...how can it be incorporated that into my current Audio 20 within having to change to whole set-up? ... :1huh:

hi!

i am assuming your current reverse camera is being displayed onto a "mini" monitor at the top of your windscreen?

If yes, then it's the same setup as mine.

With this solution, we can "swing" the image from the "mini" standalone monitor onto your main screen.. just like mine in the video.
Custom tuning Performance ECU (Direct ECU and Piggyback) since 2003. Original & Aftermarket Aesthetic, Multimedia & Performance Parts.
Doctor.Hannson@gmail.com :: Whatsapp/SMS/call: +6582988648 :: Http://www.facebook.com/Doctor.Hannson
hannson
Kopi Gao

Postby Yapst6543 » Tue Dec 25, 2012 7:46 am

Merry Christmas Dr....
My reverse cam is link to my HU but without the trajectory lines.
Possible to incorporates it?
MercKaki YapST
Yapst6543
Blue Mountain

Postby NW3939 » Tue Dec 25, 2012 7:53 am

hannson wrote:
NW3939 wrote:Dr Hannson...my current reverse camera has no trajectory lines...how can it be incorporated that into my current Audio 20 within having to change to whole set-up? ... :1huh:

hi!

i am assuming your current reverse camera is being displayed onto a "mini" monitor at the top of your windscreen?

If yes, then it's the same setup as mine.

With this solution, we can "swing" the image from the "mini" standalone monitor onto your main screen.. just like mine in the video.

Initially it was shown thru the mini monitor screen but I have got C&C (thru Tomo) to change it to show on my Audio 20 screen. Can you still incorporate that in my Audio 20? :question: thx bro .... ;-)
The Best or Nothing...

MercKaki NW3939

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
NW3939
Blue Mountain

Postby hannson » Wed Dec 26, 2012 8:28 pm

hi all..

yes.. if it is already showing on your main screen, we can also add the trajectory lines with the same solution
hannson
Kopi Gao

Postby NW3939 » Wed Dec 26, 2012 9:17 pm

hannson wrote:hi all..

yes.. if it is already showing on your main screen, we can also add the trajectory lines with the same solution

Great!!! :yaah: When are you available? :1smiley:
The Best or Nothing...

MercKaki NW3939

NW3939
Blue Mountain

Postby Yapst6543 » Wed Dec 26, 2012 11:45 pm

hannson wrote:hi all..

Dr how much $$$$
Can PM me the cost?
MercKaki YapST
Yapst6543
Blue Mountain

Postby NW3939 » Wed Dec 26, 2012 11:56 pm

Yes...PM me or whatsapps me the cost and availability for installation ;-)
The Best or Nothing...

MercKaki NW3939

NW3939
Blue Mountain

Postby patmerc » Thu Dec 27, 2012 8:38 am

Hello Bro,
That's interesting .I think I need that cos my parking real lang.....how much har?/
patmerc
Kopi Gao

Next

Return to Dr Hannson