Throttle Response Device

Moderator: hannson

Throttle Response Device

Postby hannson » Sun Jun 17, 2012 7:23 am

Unlike anything you've seen in the market today, this has been customised with 22 settings for our Mercs. (Yes, I have reprogrammed the settings for our usage).

The TRD removes the delay present in our Mercs that are on e-throttle. With the TRD, the vehicle responds VIRTUALLY immediately.

This gives the feeling of improved power and torque, although realisically, the bhp/nm remain unchanged.

For bhp/nm improvement, ask for my ECU Tuning solutions :).

This is also COMPATIBLE with my ECU tuning.

Combine the both (ECU Tuning + TRD) together and you'd get a Wooohooo Ride in your Merc!
Custom tuning Performance ECU (Direct ECU and Piggyback) since 2003. Original & Aftermarket Aesthetic, Multimedia & Performance Parts.
Doctor.Hannson@gmail.com :: Whatsapp/SMS/call: +6582988648 :: Http://www.facebook.com/Doctor.Hannson
hannson
Kopi Gao

Re: Throttle Response Device

Postby Adam » Sun Jun 17, 2012 10:51 am

PM POISON AMOUNT
Adam
Espresso

Postby Yapst6543 » Sun Jun 17, 2012 6:04 pm

hannson wrote:Unlike anything you've seen in the market today, this has been customised with 22 settings for our Mercs. (Yes, I have reprogrammed the settings for our usage).

The TRD removes the delay present in our Mercs that are on e-throttle. With the TRD, the vehicle responds VIRTUALLY immediately.

This gives the feeling of improved power and torque, although realisically, the bhp/nm remain unchanged.

For bhp/nm improvement, ask for my ECU Tuning solutions :).

This is also COMPATIBLE with my ECU tuning.

Combine the both (ECU Tuning + TRD) together and you'd get a Wooohooo Ride in your Merc!

:msurprised :msurprised :msurprised
:salute: :salute: :salute:
MercKaki YapST
Yapst6543
Blue Mountain

Postby hannson » Thu Jun 21, 2012 8:25 am

Price for all merckaki is $400 nett. Pls quote merckaki :)
Custom tuning Performance ECU (Direct ECU and Piggyback) since 2003. Original & Aftermarket Aesthetic, Multimedia & Performance Parts.
Doctor.Hannson@gmail.com :: Whatsapp/SMS/call: +6582988648 :: Http://www.facebook.com/Doctor.Hannson
hannson
Kopi Gao

Postby NW3939 » Thu Jun 21, 2012 9:50 am

hannson wrote:Price for all merckaki is $400 nett. Pls quote merckaki :)

Kin kin MTL ... :yaah:
The Best or Nothing...

MercKaki NW3939

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
NW3939
Blue Mountain

Postby hannson » Tue Jul 10, 2012 2:54 pm

In stocks again :)
hannson
Kopi Gao

Postby Palmer » Sat Aug 11, 2012 7:03 pm

Got mine installed by the good Doc earlier this week. Really make a difference to the drivability. The response is so much better now. You can see the rpm change with every slight tap of the right foot. Nice :thumbsup: .

Btw, I'm on Econ +3. Still prefer a heavier feel on the pedal. Tried Red +1 today, hit 4k rpm very easily.
Palmer
Kopi Gao

Postby NW3939 » Sat Aug 11, 2012 10:54 pm

Palmer wrote:Got mine installed by the good Doc earlier this week. Really make a difference to the drivability. The response is so much better now. You can see the rpm change with every slight tap of the right foot. Nice :thumbsup: .

Btw, I'm on Econ +3. Still prefer a heavier feel on the pedal. Tried Red +1 today, hit 4k rpm very easily.

Wow... :clap: Bro Palmer you are an action man... :thumbsup: I m still dragging my feet leh :1embarassed:
The Best or Nothing...

MercKaki NW3939

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
NW3939
Blue Mountain

Postby Palmer » Sun Aug 12, 2012 1:06 am

Check with Hannson, he's nice enough to install onto my ride for a trial. Took it for a spin, pass by a ATM and the rest is history.....my virgin mod. :-))
Palmer
Kopi Gao

Postby DT6886 » Sun Aug 12, 2012 1:08 am

Palmer wrote:Got mine installed by the good Doc earlier this week. Really make a difference to the drivability. The response is so much better now. You can see the rpm change with every slight tap of the right foot. Nice :thumbsup: .

Palmer wrote:Check with Hannson, he's nice enough to install onto my ride for a trial. Took it for a spin, pass by a ATM and the rest is history.....my virgin mod. :-))

Well done Bro...Keep the review coming...Think a lot of bros here will be wet soon... :1grin:

One of them...kekeke...think Bro NW3939 is keen right? ::-P:
MercKaki DT6886
DT6886
Blue Mountain

Next

Return to Dr Hannson