Throttle Response Device

Moderator: hannson

Re: Throttle Response Device

Postby AP68 » Wed Oct 24, 2012 12:32 pm

babolat wrote:
hannson wrote:
babolat wrote:yeah...
I got it installed today.
Throttle Response over stock is incredible!!
:thumbsup:

:) thanks for support :)

Still have ECU tuning *wink* *wink* :)

Haha...doc!
Yes... I am still keeping your offer in mind.
And I will be planning to get my ECU "tweeted" by you soon.
Lotsa travelling and budgeting to do as it's coming to end of my financial year....
And I was visiting the "other" forum more frequently, which seems like a ghost town; now I know where to park..

Muahahaha...... Ghost town over there? Cos all the human are over here. And we are the friendliest kaki in town. :1grin:
Merckaki AP68
AP68
Espresso

Postby chiaster » Wed Oct 24, 2012 1:15 pm

AP68 wrote:Muahahaha...... Ghost town over there? Cos all the human are over here. And we are the friendliest kaki in town. :1grin:

:thumbsup: :thumbup: :thumbsup: :thumbup: :thumbsup: :thumbup: :thumbsup: :thumbup: :thumbsup: :thumbup:
MercKaki chiaster
ZC21 - CL7 - W204 - X250 - ?
chiaster
Espresso

Postby hannson » Thu Nov 29, 2012 7:55 am

AP68 wrote:Muahahaha...... Ghost town over there? Cos all the human are over here. And we are the friendliest kaki in town. :1grin:
:rock:

Special Promotion for all MercKaki heading to the Track Day available from now... TRD and Piggyback will have a MercKaki Special Discount.. Ask for your Specialz today!

sms/whatsapp 82988648 directly!
Custom tuning Performance ECU (Direct ECU and Piggyback) since 2003. Original & Aftermarket Aesthetic, Multimedia & Performance Parts.
Doctor.Hannson@gmail.com :: Whatsapp/SMS/call: +6582988648 :: Http://www.facebook.com/Doctor.Hannson
hannson
Kopi Gao

Previous

Return to Dr Hannson